Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Expertise

One thing that I love to do and I think I know a lot about is skateboarding. Skateboarding is now one of the things I love to do the most since I started skating about 5 years ago. I've been learning and progressing on my skating skills day by day by practicing and trying new tricks.


Skateboarding has come far since it was invented and nowadays a lot of people skateboard and it's seen a lot everywhere. Skateboarding has progressed quickly as time has gone by, skaters have surpassed skateboarding skills in an amazing way that skaters never imagined. People that skate considered skateboarding not just as a hobby but a lifestyle that show a whole different point of view in life.

For me skateboarding is amazing, it is simple at times but complicated sometimes but no matter what my passion for skating will make keep on skating. I believe I am a good skater, I love skating because there's no end to it never ends there would not be point where a skater would say I've learned every tricks there is because it will always keep going. I kept skating because I don't really like to give up, but the main thing I do it is because it takes me to a different world and it makes me happy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment