Friday, October 4, 2013

Favorite hobby

One of my favorite hobby's has been skateboarding since i was 13 years old. I like skateboarding because it caught my mind when i was younger, i thought the way people look skating was awesome so i started doing it. Skateboarding to me is fun and somehow amazing because it helps to clear my mind, it sort of takes me to different world.

Skateboarding has come far since people started doing it. Skaters made everything out of skateboarding, they improved the skating skills, and they even made a living out of it. From what i've seen skaters, in a way made a world within a world of skateboarding they have transformed it to more than just skating.

Skateboarding is my favorite hobby because there would not be a day when i say i've learned all the tricks there is, there is no ending to skating you can only learn and learn more. Is like a story that would never ends and i find that an amazing thing and a challenge. I would keep skating because i can only get better everyday i do, i think people will keep progressing on skating skills and make skateboarding bigger and show people that skating is more like a life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment