Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My favorite band

One of my favorite music band is Wu Tang Clan. This group is one of my favorites to listen to because I like the rhythm and instrumentals that they have. The type of music that make is hip-hop considered underground hip hop.

I think they're one of the best underground hip hop groups out there without a doubt. One thing I like the most about them is how each rapper in that group has different styles of expressing their hip hop. They're my top favorite because their lyrics and instrumentals give a different vibe and hype me up.

One of my favorite songs from them will be protect ya neck, 36 chambers, m.e.t.h.o.d., and more. This are my top favorite songs from more that I think are as good. Wu Tang Clan will probably be one of my favorite groups forever because they were created from the shaolin styles but most of all because they have one of the sickest hip hop rhythm to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment